Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve - Part I

Ever since 2005, I have spent Christmas week with Dan's family in South Carolina. (Sorota Christmas is coming later this week!) Dan's dad takes the week off work, and we spend most of our time sitting around the kitchen table playing cards and eating.

Everyone comes to Dan's parents' house on Christmas Eve. This year, it was Dan's Aunt Lynn; his cousins Beth and Cory; their kids Cody & Raegan; Dan's cousins Wayne and Rachel, their kids Kayla, Katie, and Olivia; and Dan's Uncle Lloyd.

I don't have a group shot of everybody... I'm looking back now and seeing that most of my pictures are of the kids opening presents. Cody's greatest wish this year was for a Nintendo DS, and his great Aunt Brenda (Dan's mom) bought it for him. As you can see, he loved it.




His little sister Raegan got a "talking dollhouse" -- also from Brenda -- and I think Bailey liked it as much as she did. Bailey was into everybody's presents, especially the wrapping paper.



Bailey also likes tickling Cody!


2 comments:

  1. Having kids around at Christmas is fun. I have never seen a dollhouse with a face before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess it's gonna be Christmas again before we get to hear any more from Hannah's Land?

    p.s. Nathan says HEY!

    ReplyDelete